My Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal was a hit. The Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal was also a hit. (Confession: despite the fact that the stove-top version has more views, I highly prefer the baked version!) So why not give the people what they want?
Now you can enjoy silky pumpkin pie that practically prepared itself overnight. You’re welcome. 🙂
Funny story: the second time I made this, I accidentally dumped in a spoonful of TACO SEASONING instead of pie spices. Ugh.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I use Country Choice Organic)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- pinch of salt
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar.
- If you'd like to add any extra ingredients (coconut oil, dried fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds), do so now.
- Cover, and shake vigorously!
- Store in the fridge for several hours or overnight. Either eat cold or warm up in the morning!