Want to enjoy the easiest, laziest oatmeal ever?
Take mason jar. Fill with coconut milk, oats, and chia seeds. Place in fridge. Sleep. Wake up. Eat.
Or, if you’re feeling fancy, wake up, add chocolate chips, shredded coconut, fruit, and/or anything. Eat.
What you'll need:
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I use Country Choice Organic)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp liquid sweetener of choice (optional)
- pinch of salt
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- Place in fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Eat from jar, or transfer to a bowl. Heat up, or leave cold (it's like pudding!).