I’ve been making many PB2 recipes lately. One day I was sitting on the L Train platform at Bedford Avenue, waiting. And waiting. And waiting.
And then I thought of a PB2 flavor. I added it to The List. I thought of another. Added it The List. Thought of another. And another. And another.
By the time the train showed up, I had almost 20 PB2 ideas on my phone.
And this one’s the best.
I put mine on top of Sweet Potato Fudge Oatmeal, but it would work on top of soooooo many. If you want to go all out, White Chocolate Cranberry Baked Oatmeal would be a fitting base. ?
- [things] I play Tetris like once a day. It’s an excellent time-waster.
- [vids] I’m obsessed with Food Network’s Kids Baking Championship.
What you'll need:
- 2 tbsp plain PB2*
- 2 tbsp water*
- 1 tsp white chocolate chips (I use King David brand, which is vegan)
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- optional: 1/4 tsp coconut oil (adds incredible flavor)
How to make it:
- In a small bowl, add water a little at a time to the PB2. Don't add the water all at once; that way you'll be able to choose the consistency you want. I find stirring with a FORK the most effective method.
- If adding optional coconut oil, stir in now.
- Chop up white chocolate chips and dried cranberries into small bits. Stir into PB2.
- Add to the top of your oatmeal of choice and enjoy!
Just an FYI:
*I sometimes use 3 tbsp of PB2 because 2 tbsp doesn't feel like a lot. If you do this, increase the water to 3 tbsp as well.